Friday, December 25, 2009

people come, people go

Dec 25 is the most peaceful & yet most "people" day i had experienced of year 2009.

imagine waking up to a quiet, serene morning with no noises at all. It's like the "heaven" of the mind.

No worries, no distractions, no sensations wat so ever.

To me, there is only me thinking, concentrating on wat I wanna do. That's all.

next, I'm taken back to d "busy city" coz join my course mates to City Square for shopping. And, I am running around again like a "homeless monkey", trying to do what I haven't been doing for the past few years - SHOPPING for new clothes & the "necessary" stuff.

Back from it, here I am thinking about the day. Which i preferred? the quiet, "people-less" way of life or the other way around.

Nah, I won't choose and its not my choice to make oso. Bottom line is people come and go, but I remain there or at least I believed "I am still around". Merry Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment